How about another installment of Democrat Logic.
As I understand the current state of Democrat thinking, here are the basic assumptions regarding our current economic state.
1. The recession of 2008/2009 was entirely Bush's fault.
2. The recession is either over, or nearly so.
See: Bernanke, AP Economic Revival, Obama: Worst Behind Us
3. TARP Money has been spent, but the so-called Stimulus (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act) has had very little of its funds obligated...actually spent. The numbers range from 10.2 to 18 percent. The higher numbers may reflect a different accounting method: one that puts the money on the "spent" side of the ledger as soon as it is given to the states.
4. Bush was primarily responsible for TARP.
5. Obama was responsible for ARRA (he signed it after all).
If the above 5 items are true, as Democrats tell us there are, then #2 is attributable to #4 since #5 has not had enough time or expendature to have made a difference. In other words, this is President Bush's recovery.
Furthermore, it is entirely logical to attribute part of the stock market resiliency to the Bush tax cuts set to expire next year.
So, thank you Mr President (Bush), according to your political enemies, this is your recovery.
Trump considering age limits on gun purchases?
22 minutes ago