Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hanna Montana Ruins Science

I always thought the global warming hysteria would be brought down by cold hard facts...data...science. But alas no. It's that fucking Hanna Montana, again. After years of annoying adults and robbing kids of their childhood, she steals the one scientific advancement I was looking forward to. Science was supposed to bring down anthropomorphic global warming bullshit hypotheses. Not this fucking brat. I hate you Hanna Montana.

Disney's New Hannah Montana Album Features 'Global Warming Anthem'

That's right, global warming has officially jumped the shark. Not because glaciers rolled down the Alps and plundered villages. No, Hanna Montana has a global warming single.

Oh, can you take care of her
Oh, maybe you can spare her

Several moments of your consideration
Leading up to the final destination

Oh, the earth is calling out,
I wanna learn what it’s all about,
But everything I read – global warming, going green
I don’t know what all this means, but it seems to be saying

Wake up, America, we’re all in this together
It’s our home so let’s take care of it
You know that you want to
You know that you got to wake up, America
Tomorrow becomes a new day and everything you do
Matters, yeah, everything you do matters in some way




EH, I kinda liked the beat.

No comments: