Friday, August 1, 2008

Ohhhhh, OK. I get it now.

Anthrax-laced letters that killed five people and severely rattled the United States after the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks may have been part of an army scientist's warped plan to test his cure for the deadly toxin, officials said Friday.
I used to do something similar. I would go to strip clubs to try and talk the girls out of their sinful jobs. I would often have to purchase a lap dances so I could spend extra time with them...to explain...just what bad girls they were.

The anthrax attacks seemed to coincide with 9-11, then the Feds ruined the life of another researcher at that facility before figuring out that it was this dufus, Bruce Ivins all along.

The ruined scientist, Steven Hatfill, falsely accused and dragged through the media for two years; he settled his suit for something like 6 million dollars.

No comments: